We sometimes spend majority of our lives trying to figure out what our purpose is. We are in a hunt to find out why are we here on Earth; in essence, why were we created? We try to find fulfillment in our titles, and we "try" to be a better mother/father. We "try" to be a better husband/wife, better in-laws, better leaders and whatever other "titles align with us. Unfortunately, those titles can change, and we end up moving to the next thing to find our purpose. In Isaiah 43:7, it states that we were created for God's glory.
Our main and essential purpose is to glorify him, to praise Him and to be in relationship with Him! No matter what stage we are in in life, we are His servants!
Let's walk in purpose despite of our titles!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping